IT Technical Support Apprentice H2O IT LIMITED
Our Client are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer Apprentice. So, if you are into gadgets and know a thing or two about Windows and want to know more about servers, then this may be the right fit for you.
Closing date: 28 Dec 2021
£12,000.00 - £14,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Jan 2021
08 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Our Client is a dynamic IT Support company in Edgware Middlesex.
They are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer Apprentice. So, if you are into gadgets and know a thing or two about Windows and want to know more about servers, then this may be the right fit for you.
- To support service delivery of IT infrastructure team, maintaining systems in optimal condition, including regular maintenance, monitoring and housekeeping
- Troubleshoot Windows 7 and Windows XP Operating Systems - training provided for Windows Server
- Supporting client specific application like Sage Act, QuickBooks with assistance with software helpdesk
- Troubleshooting and investigating IT issues at client offices
Requirements and prospects
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
- Good communications skills
- Tech enthusiast
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Enthusiasm for working in IT
- It would be an advantage to have configured broadband routers and provided telephone and face to face support calls with clients
- Have spent time helping family and friends with IT problems and computers with viruses
5 GCSEs ideally at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full-time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher-level apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.
About the employer
H2o Networks is a dynamic IT Support company in Edgware Middlesex looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer. So, if you are into gadgets and know a thing or two about Windows and want to know more about servers, then this may be the right fit for you.
H2O IT LIMITED
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.