Early Years Apprentice Precious Smiles Ltd
We are seeking enthusiastic, intelligent, academically competent and caring individuals to join our amazing team of Early Years Educators to support our outstanding early education programmes
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
08 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with an Ofsted OUTSTANDING early years provider.
We are seeking enthusiastic, intelligent, academically competent and caring individuals to join our amazing team of Early Years Educators to support our outstanding early education programmes.
Learn from the best and work in a caring nurturing environment, where high quality provision for children is always a must. You will receive regular supervision and in-house training, as well as a relevant Early Years Educator Diploma paid for in full.
After your initial training and Diploma is complete, candidates will have the opportunity to train further and specialise in an additional area of responsibility. All training and mentoring will be provided to shape the candidate to excel in early years and be rewarded financially and with regular opportunities to progress within the company as we continue to expand year on year.
This is an entry level role, so no prior experience is necessary, however candidates will have to undergo a 5 step recruitment and selection process. Only candidates that pass our selection process in full will be offered a position to train and work with the company. We have a 100% success rate of Apprentices being offered a role within the company upon completion of their qualification and training.
The duties may include:
- Plan and supervise activities like arts and crafts
- Help children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- Take part in singing, role play and story telling
- Take children on outings
- Observe children and make notes to write reports
- Make sure children are safe and well
- Speak with parents, carers and other nursery staff
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent spoken and written English and mathematical skills to support learning (GCSE grades will be checked in English and maths)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience caring for children from the age of 2 years to 5 years
- Ability to take part in extensive reading, research and analysing information provided by management and ensuring
- Additional Language is desirable including Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, French, Arabic and Bengali
5 good GCSE’s or equivalents – including English, maths and Science
Possible permanent position.
Things to consider
Recruitment process- 5 stages including:
- CV/Application selection
- Screening call
- Written test
- Trial period
- Ability to be active and walk to local venues where children may have trips and activities booked. Take part in PE and other physically active roles
- All applicants must have a DBS check to ensure they are suitable to work with children. Two references will also be required
- 10 days within term holidays – usually taken in the summer holidays. This is a term time only position, although candidates may need to attend INSET days and staff meetings outside of their usual hours a couple of times per term
- Wage is flexible based on experience and qualifications from NMW to £10 per hour- Hours are offered either full time or in a shift pattern according to vacancy available and candidate availability
About the employer
Our Vision is to give each child an excellent start by providing high quality early education programmes to meet the holistic needs of all children from the age of 2 years to 5 years. By the time children leave our setting for primary school they should be fully prepared to flourish in all aspects of school life.
“Children make exceptional progress and rapidly develop the skills that support their learning and prepare them for school” (Ofsted, 2018/2019)
Precious Smiles Ltd
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Sam Keeble 07495 553353 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 EYE and maths and English Functional Skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.