Junior Research Consultant Apprentice ALPHADIGITAL LIMITED
Based in Basildon, ALPHADIGITAL have an exciting new role for a Junior Research Consultant Apprentice. Your responsibilities will be focused on headhunting and sourcing candidates as well as learning how to research better than the FBI.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
16 Jan 2022
04 Dec 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will become an integral member of our welcoming, supportive and friendly team. This role will suit an individual who is hardworking, dedicated, highly efficient and responsible. This position would be well suited to a motivated recent graduate who has an interest in technology. Prior recruitment experience is desirable but not essential.
- Identify the key movers and names within your market, creating market maps for clients
- Market research to be as informed as possible - this allows you to advise candidates with great confidence about the opportunities at hand
- Build shortlists of great, potential candidates you believe would be well suited to the role you are recruiting for
Requirements and prospects
- The candidate must be computer literate with strong Microsoft office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- The ambition to be successful, paired with motivation and determination to do well and achieve results
- A proactive approach to work and openness to learning
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work alone with a high level of self-motivation and work ethic
- Able to multi-task
- Ability to problem solve
- Fun and energetic
- Well presented
A-C/9-4 in maths and English or equivalent.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- You will be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues who want to see you succeed and thrive
- Commission structure and achievable targets
- A team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement, including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits
- Investment into personal development and training opportunities with our internal ALPHA training programme
- Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding recruitment company
About the employer
At ALPHADIGITAL we are proud to be one of the few who are doing recruitment properly and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership and an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body. ALPHADIGITAL is situated inside a beautiful office environment, boasting state of the art office equipment set in a grade II listed building with a well kept garden.
It is incredibly important to us here at ALPHADIGITAL that all our staff are valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.