Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship LIVERPOOL AND SEFTON HOMECARE LIMITED
Work for a prestigious care company based in Sefton offering care support for individuals in their home. You will be required to care for the same individual on a permanent basis as continuity is paramount. Rating with CQC us outstanding and one of the best employers in social care. Drivers preferred.
Closing date: 08 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Mar 2022
04 Dec 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Personal care
- Companionship/Meal Preparation
- Housework and Shopping
- Take to appointments
- Medication reminders
The job the care worker has to do their main tasks and responsibilities:
- The importance of having the right values and behaviours and treating people with respect and dignity
- The importance of communication and communicating clearly and responsibly
- How to support individuals to remain safe from harm (Safeguarding)
- How to promote health and wellbeing for the individuals the care worker supports, and for their work colleagues
- How to work professionally and seeking to develop professional development
- The 6 Cs
Requirements and prospects
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Hard working
- Confident and aware of health and safety within a home setting
- Diplomatic and respectful
- Being friendly and approachable
- Kind and caring
- Compassionate and sympathetic
- Willing and supportive
- Happy and friendly
- Can do attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile
- A full driving licence is preferred but not essential
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Potential to progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship upon completion.
Things to consider
Working possible weekends.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
As family members, loved ones or friends age; there may come a time when they need a little extra support than you're able to offer them.
We understand that accepting change and finding home care can be an emotional experience and want to help people understand what home care and support is available to them.
Our principles are simple; we want what's best for your loved one and work very closely with you to highlight the available options when it comes to help at home.
We understand that at first, it may be a little overwhelming allowing someone new into the home to look after your loved one and that's why we go the extra mile to ensure everyone is happy and comfortable throughout the whole process.
Our CAREGivers are compassionate individuals who want your loved one to get the very best out of life while receiving the exceptional care they deserve.
LIVERPOOL AND SEFTON HOMECARE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dawn Hodge Associates Ltd
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be delivered by DH Associates, work-based learning, which means the trainer will visit you within the workplace and deliver the qualification to you.
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.