Apprentice Administrator Aspire People Limited
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all of our candidates have been vetted in line with ‘Working together to safeguard children’ guidelines. You will be responsible for managing your own workload whilst completing a wide-range of tasks that make up our candidate clearance process.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
01 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Correspondences via telephone, email, fax and post
- Greeting visitors in our reception area
- Opening and distributing incoming post
- Franking outgoing post
- Scanning and attaching paperwork to candidate files
- Data entry onto our front-end office system
- Maintain and update information on all of your current ‘pending’ candidates
- Applying for and chasing employment references daily
- Applying for and chasing ‘missing identity documents’ from candidates daily
- Processing new DBS certificates and Barred List checks daily
- Checking candidates qualifications with online checks, references and certification daily
- Self organisation of workload using a paperless focused approach
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Adhere to all company policies
- Other duties as required by the compliance team
Requirements and prospects
- Have good organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent time management
- Be meticulous and accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Be personable and have good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be computer literate
- Have a good level of prioritisation
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Be willing to learn and equally be a quick learner
- Be focused on a career within the recruitment industry
- Be process driven
- Be enthusiastic
- Be confident
- Think logically
A*-C (9-4) GCSE Grades in maths and English or equivalent.
Upon completion of this apprenticeship there is a potential full time position available for the right candidate.
About the employer
We are a values-based organisation and are passionate about the education sector in the Midlands.
Our candidates and clients love that we do what we promise. Altruistic, Safe, Principled, Intelligent, Reliable, Energetic are the 6 values that shape who we are, and how we care for our teachers and clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 01922 688898
- Business Administrator Standard Level 3
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.