Digital Marketer Apprentice Neotrims
You will be working for a dynamic company learning all aspects of on-line business functions and play a key role in its marketing and order management operation. This position would ideally suit a school/college leaver looking to start their career in Digital Marketing.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
30 Nov 2020
Level 3 (A level)
As part of our exciting expansion plans, we are looking for a creative and dynamic Digital Marketer Apprentice to join us on our journey.
- Inventory Management, listing products on the website and sales portals
- Using Linnlive/Linnworks sales and business management software
- Updating website content to reflect the full product range
- Using Amazon, e-bay and Magneto Software to list new products
- Complying with all legislation surrounding each software package
- Managing SEO to ensure full optimisation of the website
- Planning and executing social media campaigns
- Driving sales enquires and traffic to the website using social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Supporting team to prepare orders to despatch to customers
- Dealing with enquiries via the telephone, website and email
- Liaising with remote IT Consultant
Requirements and prospects
- An advanced knowledge of MS Packages
- You will have a keen interest in Technology and how to maximise SEO
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- A willingness to learn specific packages such as Linnworks and other sales platforms
- To be able to work on your own and as part of a small team
- Confident telephone manner
5 x GSCE grade 4/C passes (or equivalent) including English and maths.
Permanent position for the right candidate.
Things to consider
‘Neotrims’ & ‘Janeo British Apparel’ are the two brands we sell on e-commerce portals, both are totally different storefronts and products; applicants should look these up on amazon and eBay for research and better understanding of our product range in preparation for interview.
If you are attending an interview, you will be expected to have read full specification and understood it as well as having done research about who we are and what we sell, following the URL links (The college provider will send this at the next stage of interview).
Please be aware as part of the role you will be required to spend time within the first 4-6 months of the apprenticeship shadowing one member of packing staff within the warehouse to appreciate the products that you will be involved with marketing for the company.
About the employer
We are a company of 30 years old; traditionally a manufacturer of knitted ribs and cuffs (trimmings) and wholesale suppliers to high street manufactures of apparel. This operation, on a smaller scale still goes on. Over the years we have diversified and changed and adapted with the economic climate to survive. Our business now is 40% Manufacturing and 60% E-Commerce of Textiles (neotrims) and Costume Jewellery (www.janeojewels.com). Our manufactured goods are sold to wholesale clients and retail on online platforms.
E-Commerce and Retail has become a big part of the business and we are experienced sellers now on eBay and Amazon, having diversified into their international markets. So we have, apart from UK storefronts, eBay and amazon storefronts in the USA, Canada, Australia Platforms, and the 4 Major European Market places: Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 2 Functional Skills English
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.