Hairdressing Apprentice BLOGGS SALONS LTD
Bloggs on Bristol Harbourside is currently looking for a new learner to join their team. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
30 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
You will be working full-time with a day off in the week.
Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections Training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional Skills. This will be in a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Be able to work as a team and have their own initiative
- Well presented
- You must have a passion for Hairdressing and Barbering
- Love being with people
- No specific qualifications required
- The right candidate will have many opportunities to progress within the salon and future training available to an advanced apprenticeship (level 3)
Things to consider
- Every day will be different
About the employer
Our award-winning blend of expertise, service, and style ensures your experience is completely personalised. Whether you are getting a cut, colour, or treatment, you’ll enjoy dedicated one-to-one attention.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Matilda 0117 9221440 email@example.com
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.