Hairdressing Apprentice House of Clive (Hair & Beauty) Ltd TA: Reflections
Reflections in Bradley Stoke are looking for a new Level 2 Apprentice to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Jul 2022
30 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making tea and coffee
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
You will be working full-time with a day off in the week.
Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections Training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional skills. This will be in a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy.
Requirements and prospects
- You must have a passion for Hairdressing
- Love being with people
- Be able to work as a team and have their own initiative
You must be:
- Well presented
- No specific qualifications required
The right candidate will have many opportunities to progress within the salon and future training available to an advanced apprenticeship (level 3).
Things to consider
Every day will be different.
About the employer
The flagship salon in Bradley Stoke is the premier location to enjoy the full Reflections experience. From the moment you step through the doors you will feel welcomed by our professional, award-winning styling Team.
House of Clive (Hair & Beauty) Ltd TA: Reflections
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Hannah Memetovic 0117 9221440 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing)
- Level 1 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.