Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice Vivid Optical
Your job role will be to support the senior recruitment managers and the healthcare division in all recruitment processes. Within this, you will also learn tricks of the trade, and allow you to build and develop yourself as a person, and progress from Resourcer to become a consultant and beyond!
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
25 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your day to day duties will consist of the following tasks:
- Sourcing candidates via various methods
- GOC Search (professional health board)
- Database searching
- Researching market intel to send round to the team
- Social media platforms
- Posting job adverts via job boards
- Sending emails to candidates
- Name gathering
- Headhunting/leaving messages
- Screening candidates
- Building the database/updating existing files
- General admin/data entry
- Creating for coversheets to be sent to clients
- Office maintenance and day to day tasks
- Business development
- Other tasks relevant to recruitment
Requirements and prospects
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be an excellent judge of character and be able to think on the go to match candidates to relevant job opportunities quickly and effectively
- You should also be a confident communicator, as this role will involve constant interaction with a range of different people and personalities
- A thick skin and the ability to have a positive
- can do attitude is a must!
Maths and English A-C/8-4 or equivalent desirable.
Progression to become a Recruitment Consultant.
About the employer
Vivid Optical is part of Vivid Careers; a group designed to help candidates connect with the right employer and vice versa. Working in a select number of specialist markets, we are committed in having the very best consultants and our experience in the industry is second to none.
Our ethos is to consistently exceed expectations and we continue to do so. Our ever growing team has now taken occupancy in one of the most iconic buildings in the heart of the City and we show no sign of slowing down.
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Baffour Awuah 03455652656 firstname.lastname@example.org
Working towards completing the Recruitment Resourcer L2 including the end point assessment our delivery plan will include:
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This task will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your standard your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.