Administration Lead Apprentice INNER AMBITIONS CONSULTING LTD
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties. To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Dec 2021
18 Nov 2020
Level 3 (A level)
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, filing and typing duties
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To create and maintain filing systems in line with organisations’ policies and procedures
- Document management and filing
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Managing client bookings/diaries
- Managing accounts/invoicing
- Formalise systems
- Take charge of marketing
- Social Media management
- Generate new leads
- Client account management and relationship management
- Research data, facts, information on key leadership and diversity and inclusion topics
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communicator
- Client and stakeholder management
- Detail orientated
- Works well under pressure
- Strong team player
GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalents Maths and English preferred.
Possible Permanent Position.
Things to consider
- Expected to work remotely
- Flexibility may be needed on start time/finish
- Opportunity to flex hours in week to best fit
- Will have opportunities for client facing tasks and roles
- Will take on multiple tasks in different areas of business
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We run a variety of effective Talent Development Programmes
Coaching to unearth and utilise the key capabilities of individuals.
Supporting leaders in driving business success
We also offer custom made programmes to meet your needs
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Sam Keeble 07495 553353 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administration.
Maths and English if required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.