Business Administration Apprentice LIFELINE24 LIMITED
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive Business Admin Apprentice to join our team. This is an 18 month apprenticeship that is great role for school leavers. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 3 Diploma in Business Administration. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
16 Nov 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
This role will include, but is not limited, to the following:
- Engaging with customers and identifying needs over the phone
- Communicating and providing good customer aftercare
- Encouraging business growth by supporting all departments
- Processing customer data whilst maintaining a large, rapidly growing database of customers
- Working with your peers to handle workload to a high standard
- Ad hoc duties
Requirements and prospects
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and polite telephone manner
- Able to easily connect with others whilst demonstrating great listening skills
- An ability to develop a deep understanding of and be able to clearly articulate the benefits of our services and products
- Someone who can who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with their work
- IT literate with a good understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to speak to people at different levels of management
- Friendly and approachable
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- Results driven and highly motivated
- Passionate about helping people
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
7 GCSEs at grades A*-B/9-5 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Career progression and ongoing employment with the company available for the right candidates.
Things to consider
- Location of the role
- 20% off the job training
- 18 month program and a commitment to complete this
- This is an apprenticeship standard, which means completion is subject to an End-Point Assessment (EPA). This will include a knowledge test, portfolio based interview and a discussion supported by a portfolio of evidence with a third party
- All applications should come through via this website
- Parking available on site for drivers
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Lifeline24 is a dedicated national personal alarm provider that provides a low-cost personal alarm service for anyone that is frail, elderly, or disabled living in the UK.
Our UK-based emergency response call centres have been awarded accreditation by the industry body, the Telecare Services Authority. The highly trained team provide a platinum service to all Lifeline24 customers, which has been assured by the accreditation from the TSA.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.