Product and Retail Operations Apprentice ZATU LIMITED
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Retail Operations Apprentice to join our dedicated product creation team and gain a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing industry.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
16 Nov 2020
Level 3 (A level)
The duties of this role will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Assist in the creation of new products for the website
- Finding essential information on new products whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Keeping systems up to date with new information
Requirements and prospects
- Have Excel experience
- The ability to use 2 computer screens and be an adequate typist
- Have good attention to detail
- Have Photoshop experience (However not essential).
- Friendly and approachable
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- Results driven and highly motivated
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- 7 GCSEs at grades A*-B/9-6 (or equivalent) including maths and English
- Career progression and ongoing employment with the company available for the right candidates
Things to consider
- Location of the role
- 20% off the job training
- 18 month program and a commitment to complete this
- This is an apprenticeship standard, which means completion is subject to an End-Point Assessment (EPA). This will include a knowledge test, portfolio based interview and a discussion supported by a portfolio of evidence with a third party
- All applications should come through via this website
- Parking available on site for drivers
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board games retailer, selling thousands of top-quality products across the UK and throughout Europe.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.