Childcare Apprentice Pury Play Club Ltd
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for you new to start a career within the childcare sector, working alongside a small, highly motivated team of professionals.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
11 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Follow all COVID Secure guidelines
- Develop strong relationships with both children and their families
- Interact with children
- Perform general housekeeping activities for example everyday cleaning of toys, preparing and making of snacks
- Be prepared to go outside
- Attend meetings
Requirements and prospects
- Interest in working with young children
- Enjoy learning new skills
- Enjoy interacting with young children
- Caring nature
- A minimum of Grade 3/D or above/equivalent in maths and English
- Potential for a full time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company
Things to consider
- Please strongly consider how you will travel to and from the setting each and everyday
About the employer
Pury Play Club offers wrap-around care and holiday clubs on the site of Paulerspury Primary School, you will be working with a highly experienced and dedicated team.
Pury Play Club Ltd
Additional location information
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northampton College
Grace Knight 01604 736249 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths & English if applicable
- Full in-house and ongoing support and training from the employer.
- Northampton College to provide Training
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.