Autocare Apprentice Ashley Mot & Service Centre Limited
Apprentice required for a local garage in Walton on Thames. Ashley mot & service centre are looking for an Apprentice Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
11 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
The main duties of the job role will be to carry out light vehicle services and repairs on all types of cars.
- To learn and undertake a wide range of duties to include but not limited to servicing, repairs, tyre fitting, exhausts, assisting with MOTs
- There is also the opportunity to be a fully qualified MOT Tester.
- House keeping and workshop maintenance as required
- Maintaining and developing excellent relations with customers and suppliers
- The successful candidate will be trained and mentored within the workplace with the support of your employer and college.
- Working within the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act
Requirements and prospects
- Team player
- 'Can-do' attitude
Level 4 (Grade C) 9-4 in English and maths
The candidate with the right working attitude can expect a long term employment within the company and expect company benefits.
About the employer
This is a family-run friendly garage in surrey with an excellent reputation. Offering MOT tests, servicing and repairs on all types of vehicles. With a team of main-dealer trained fully qualified mechanics and engineers they can diagnose and repair almost any problem that a vehicle might have.
Ashley Mot & Service Centre Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Brooklands College FE
Shelbie Baker 01932797920 email@example.com
Training provided whilst at work
- You will work towards completing the Level 2& 3 (advanced) Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship
- You will be supported and guided during work and you will be trained on any equipment you will use.
- Training to be provided during college
- You will be assigned an assessor who will support you during the apprenticeship, they will do progress reviews with you and come visit you in our work place every 8-12 weeks.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.