Apprentice Front of House Receptionist Townsend Medical Centre
To deal with on a day to day basis all aspects of front of house reception.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
10 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Front of house receptionist for busy medical centre, dealing with all day to day queries from clients.
Duties to include:
- Booking appointments
- Taking messages
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with doctors, nurses etc.
- Completing medical records
Requirements and prospects
- Must have good ICT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented
GCSE grade A-C / 7-4 in both maths and English or equivalents.
Great prospects for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Large Medical centre based in Anfield, Liverpool. Dealing on a daily basis with large numbers of clients etc, customers and external agencies
Townsend Medical Centre
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills maths (if GCSE or equivalent A-C (8-4) is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English (if GCSE or equivalent A-C (8-4) is not already achieved)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.