Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Msi Recruitment Ltd
The Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for resourcing and placing temporary Nurses and Healthcare assistants (HCA’s) within the public and private sector. There will also be a responsibility to account manage and further develop relationships of MSI clients.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
06 Nov 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Contact relevant clients on a daily basis to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Develop professional working relationships with candidates and provide them with excellent customer care at all times
- Ensure all candidates are aware of payroll deadlines to ensure they are paid on time and any payroll queries are resolved immediately
- Ensure and assist compliance team to clear new candidates
- Update Influence with all Account and Candidate activity and maintain current record keeping
- Prepare for weekly 1:1s and ensure all relevant management information is obtained
The list of responsibilities outlined above is not intended to be exhaustive and the post holder should show flexibility to carry out other reasonable tasks or responsibilities under the direction of a manager.
- Some UK travel
- Some OOH working to meet business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Fluent or at least a good understanding of French and German
- Great communicator
- Confident telephone manner
- Competent written communicator
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills
- Hard working
- GCSE or equivalent maths and English A-C/9-4
- Employer looking for someone fluent or with at least a good understanding of French and German
Career opportunities for the right person.
Things to consider
Employer looking for someone fluent or with at least a good understanding of French or German.
About the employer
MSI Group is a leading global recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of all healthcare professionals.
How we work
Our mission is to place the right candidate in the right employment for their skills, experience and requirements in the shortest time possible. We deliver this by ensuring the candidate is at the forefront of everything the team at MSI do.
We work with a variety of clients across the healthcare landscape, including:
- NHS Trusts
- Private sector organisations
- Third sector organisations
- International healthcare clients
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Baffour 07849 805 804 email@example.com
Working towards completing the Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 our delivery plan will include
01.Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation.
02. Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete.
03. Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes.
04. Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm.
05. Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in.
06. Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.