Apprentice Childcare Nursery Nurse Anfield Children's Centre
Apprentice nursery nurse required for this busy day centre based nursery. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Jan 2022
03 Nov 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Will be trained up in all aspects of the C.Y.P.W Level 2 qualification including:
- Communicating with Children and adults
- Safeguarding children
- Doing risk assessments
- Planning activities
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Smart and presentable
- No formal qualifications are required but must have basis literacy and numeracy skills
- Once qualified at Level 2 candidate can progress onto their Level 3
Things to consider
- This is a physically demanding role
- This is an active role, that can be quite strenuous
About the employer
A Children's centre based nursery in Anfield.
This is a well established busy nursery looking for a Childcare apprenticeship.
Anfield Children's Centre
About disability confident
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Full training will be given on site and will be assessed by an external assessor/tutor every 6-8 weeks
- Off the job training will include attending a training centre based in Liverpool for 0.5 days a week
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.