Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice CHIEF OF VAPES LIMITED
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will have the opportunity to join one of our busy administration based departments, such as complaints, customer service, and sales administration.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
27 Oct 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Chief of Vapes are looking to find the right person with the right mindset - who are hungry to succeed in a fast paced business, where opportunities really are endless.
You will undertake tasks such as data entry and other tasks as required by your line manager. You must have excellent inter-personal skills and be able to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced working environment.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Handling outbound and inbound calls from both existing and new customers
- Achieve individual targets and KPI’s
- Taking responsibility for your own workload reporting any concerns to the line manager
- To maintain stock lists and order office supplies as needed
- To manage outgoing post and record data on special deliveries
- To photocopy and file correspondence as required
- Management of customer account database; data entry, analysis and customer KPI reporting
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
- Provide administrative support
- Building, developing and maintain effective working relationships
- Prospecting potential customers
- Managing sales enquiries
Requirements and prospects
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate with strong keyboard skills
- Confident telephone manner with strong rapport building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maths and English GCSE (or the equivalent) at grade A-C preferred
You can be certain that with us you’re guaranteed to develop your career. You’ll be learning new things every single day. We really believe in our people and strive to ensure every single person reaches their full potential.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
About the employer
Established with a passion to create the most unique flavours, Chief of Vapes was formed in 2018. By taking the themes of love, nature and serenity, perpetuated in native Indian culture and mixing them with our love for vaping, we have had nothing but a great response so far.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Standard
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.