Business Admin Apprentice Archform Byte Ltd
This role will involve you carrying out the day to day administration duties at ArchformByte Ltd.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
27 Oct 2020
Level 3 (A level)
The role will involve but is not limited to the following:
- Inputting case data received from dental practices onto the computer system
- Answering the telephone
- Downloading 3d digital scans from the various scanner portals
- 3d scanning
- Scheduling the 3d scans to be 3d printed
- Cleaning appliances
- Despatching and booking out cases when completed
Requirements and prospects
The essential skills required of a candidate:
- Good communication both verbally and written
- Thorough knowledge and experience of all things digital and with competent computer skills
- Team player
Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English (or the equivalent).
Opportuity to move into full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
ArchformByte is a registered orthodontic laboratory offering a comprehensive service to the clinician from their state of the art purpose built facility.
ArchformByte produce a full range of appliances for all types of orthodontic therapies for the specialist orthodontist and the committed general dental practitioner.
ArchformByte continue to lead orthodontic developments. This knowledge and experience enables ArchformByte to deliver a unique range of high quality, sophisticated and cost effective 3D digital products and services. These include:
- EasiSmile C-Thru - Our invisible orthodontics solution
- EasiSmile Swift - Our indirect bracket bonding system
- Our full range of 3D dental scanners
The ArchformByte technical team has a wealth of experience and are all fully trained, qualified, GDC registered and part of a continuing education program. ArchformByte offer a comprehensive design service to the clinician drawing on over 50 years experience in the field of orthodontics.
Archform Byte Ltd
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Bill Hilton 01142 296179 Billhilton@lifelonglearningandskills.org
Level 3 Business Admin Standard to be delivered during the apprenticeship
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.