Apprentice Dental Nurse Adams Dental Surgery
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice. We are a dental practice with a well-established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an Apprentice Dental Nurse.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
09 Mar 2022
23 Oct 2020
Level 3 (A level)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice with an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all.
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not exhaustive to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chairside assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Calm, confident, and reassuring manner
- Ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Keen to learn
- Positive attitude
- Experience is not necessary, however, we are looking for ambitious, hardworking and committed individuals
- GCSE or equivalent in maths and English grade C/4 and above
A great opportunity to secure long term employment with an employer who has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development.
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
May have the possibility of working up to 40 hours per week.
About the employer
Welcome to Adams Dental - Dentist in Southgate.
"My wife Anne & I founded Adams Dental in 1981 with a vision of a practice which would fulfil the needs and concerns of our patients and the community, whilst allowing us the opportunity to provide the high quality treatments and services we love, with a commitment to customer service which leaves our patients feeling valued, satisfied and cared for. Today my son Ricky and I, together with our amazing team, keep that dream alive in Adams Dental."
As a practice and business, our 30 years+ experience has enabled us to provide treatments such as General, Cosmetic and Specialist Dentistry and Facial Aesthetic, in a way which our patients enjoy, value and keep returning too.
Adams Dental Surgery
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Ramze Bouhalla 01708 776050 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Nurse advanced standard.
What you will study:
- Cross infection
- Oral hygiene
- First aid
- Health and Safety
You will complete on and off the job training, being fully supported throughout, progressing to gateway and endpoint assessment.
Read more on our website:
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.