Apprentice Business Administrator FOUNDATIONS: SUPPORTING FAMILIES
An excellent opportunity for a candidate who is interested in working within a health and social care environment. We are looking for an exceptional and personable administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for a well organised reliable and practical person who may want to progress their career.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 34.00
Possible start date
29 Sep 2021
21 Oct 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Responsible for providing administrative support to the team. The role offers a diverse range of tasks that will provide a breadth of experience and assisting the team and carrying out the following tasks:
- Answering phones, and communicating with clients
- Making telephone calls
- Working as part of the support team
- Filing/File management
- General miscellaneous admin tasks around the office and within a team
- Handling correspondence
- General office duties including opening and delivering post
- Copying, scanning, faxing
- Opening office files - hard copy and electronic files
- General errands
- Data input
- Preparing routine documentation
- Writing letters
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent time management
- IT skills/Computer literate
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be able to work on own initiative taking a practical proactive approach
- Be able to work to time scales/deadline
- A spirit of co-operation and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good English verbal and written communication skills are essential including the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Good at spelling and grammar
- An understanding in all Microsoft office packages
- Good team player
- Professional telephone manner and the ability to take messages effectively and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task
- Personable, but professional
- Due to the nature of the organisation it is essential that you are empathetic
- Be able to work understanding the environment you are working within Requires confidentiality at all times
- Organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
GCSE in English.
Full time position
Things to consider
Long hours on a computer.
Working with families during an emotive time for them.
Enhanced DBS will need to be completed prior to employment (paid for by FSF).
The work of the centre can be sensitive and you need to be able to demonstrate professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
You are likely to be exposed to confidential client information on a daily basis. You must be mature enough to refrain from talking about anything you are working on to anyone not directly connected with the organisation.
About the employer
Foundations Supporting Families first opened in 2012. Based in Chatham and is situated in a large building located in the heart of Medway. Just 300 yards from Chatham Rail Station and a short walk from Chatham Bus Station. The centre provides a safe environment for children to see their parents, enabling families to maintain a relationship.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard +447951480169 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.