Apprentice Warehouse Operative ZEON ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Working in a Warehouse environment helping with the day to day running of a logistics setting.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
21 Oct 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working in a Warehouse logistics environment dealing with:
- Incoming and outgoing stock
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- General housekeeping duties
- Picking and dispatching goods to customers
- Answering emails
Requirements and prospects
- Decision-making skills. Ability to combine your problem-solving skills with your thinking skills
- Punctuality. Ability to report to work on time to keep productivity levels in-line with customer orders
- Flexibility. Staying flexible and being able to work in any warehouse department
- Dependability. Being able to stay on task and offering to assist your manager and co-workers
Desired personal qualities:
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Determination and Persistence
- Ability to work on own initative and as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills and
- Maths Grade 4 or above GCSE
- English Grade 4 or above GCSE
Future prospects working towards a level 5 in Import and Export qualification at a degree level.
About the employer
Zeon Retail Enterprises established itself when schools, teachers and children asked if they could buy the toys used at our Victorian and Traditional Toy demonstrations; it then went on to become an online Wooden and Traditional Toys retailer.
Zeon Retail Enterprises has transitioned into tassellandhorstman.com as our product range has gradually developed into a variety of products outside of toys. It now includes party accessories, outdoor ranges and baby and gift items. This doesn’t mean our Toy range has suffered; in fact we still have a huge array of Toys which is constantly updating and expanding on a regular basis.
ZEON ENTERPRISES LIMITED
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
Lisa Courtney 0151 259 1556 email@example.com
Training will be provided on:
- On the job training
- A qualification in Warehousing
- Maths and English functional skills if required
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.