Accounts and Payroll Apprentice East Riding Voluntary Action Services (Ervas) Limited
To assist the Finance Manager and the Accounts Administrator with payroll and other financial duties as required. This is an exciting role for any candidate wanting to start a career in accounting.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
21 Oct 2020
Level 3 (A level)
ERVAS have a vacancy in their busy Accounts Department assisting the Finance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to start a career in accounting.
Duties will include the following:
- Supplier invoices
- Sales invoices
- Bank transactions
- Employee expenses
- Petty cash
- Issuing of sales invoices for the community accountancy and payroll service and at the request of other members of staff for funds, grants, contracts etc
- Collating and interpreting information, liaising with staff and other outside agencies to ensure all income and expenditure for ERVAS is accounted for accurately and timely
- Maintaining and implementing financial controls where necessary within the finance office
- Speaking to suppliers and customers where necessary including credit control
- Filing of paperwork
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good ICT skills
- Genuine interest in accounts
- Well organised
- Mature attitude
- Willingness to learn
The client has specifically asked for candidates with at least a grade 6/B in GCSE maths and English, or the equivalent qualification.
Excellent future prospects
About the employer
ERVAS (East Riding Voluntary Action Services) champion the voluntary and community sector in the East Riding of Yorkshire and support it to flourish.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending weekly classes to work towards:
- Assistant Accountant Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.