Business Administration Apprenticeship within Motor Trade Industry Classic Cars
There is opportunity to excel within the business to take on vehicle sales which is a client facing role. The role will involve multiple aspects relating to the motor trade business.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
19 Oct 2020
Level 3 (A level)
- Managing paperwork and vehicle book packs
- Parking ticket processing
- Basic invoicing and spreadsheets
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Financial duties - billing
Requirements and prospects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good numeracy, skills and adept in Microsoft Excel, word and data bases
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Work accurately with attention to detail and adherence to processes
- Ability to follow instructions, systems and procedures accurately
- GCSE at level 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent in maths and English)
Successful candidate can choose to progress into further training or full employment.
About the employer
Welcome to Classic Cars UK Ltd Suppliers of Bespoke New & Used Cars. Classic Cars UK Ltd. – Established in 1996 we have been providing our customers with a long serving relationship which has enabled us to grow and remain through all market conditions as we believe in a ONE to ONE service which is hard to find.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.