Apprentice Business Administrator in Sales and Lettings Pk Sales & Lettings Ltd
We're currently looking for an administrator with a passion for sales and lettings looking for an opportunity to progress with exciting career opportunities in an innovative company.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
08 Oct 2020
Level 3 (A level)
General duties that will be introduced to the applicant/apprentice:
- General administrative duties
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Data entry – updating details, creating new entries
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Managing files
- Processing queries and enquiries
- Social Media
- Sales and marketing - marketing available properties
- Carrying out basic property research, including marketing procedures through portals, websites and various databases
- Making appointments for viewings
- Putting together, printing and sending out property lists
- Assisting sales team members
- Diary management
- Filing office general office paperwork, sales paperwork
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and be a confident self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- Excel, PowerPoint, word, & Microsoft project skills
- Marketing sense and passion
- Ability to take own initiative
- Ability to ask questions when unsure of anything
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- Confident and assertive
GCSE or equivalent maths and English
Possibility of a permanent position.
Things to consider
It would be preferred if the applicant lived within 1-3 miles of the location and has a knowledge of the local area
When completing your application, please ensure that you RESEARCH the role and ORGANISATION and that your application is based around what the employer is looking for. This is your opportunity to tell the employer about you, your strengths and make them WANT to interview you!
It’s VITAL that you check spelling and grammar prior to sending the application across. Poor grammar and spelling could result in the employer rejecting your application.
Please take into account when applying that you are able to get to the location in a reasonable time and research travel options.
About the employer
PK Sales & Lettings is an independent estate agents and letting agents that has been serving clients in London and the surrounding areas since 2000. We take pride in offering clients professional advice with excellent customer service.
All our staff undertake rigorous training in their specific areas so we can provide clients with expert knowledge and advice. This, along with an established brand and good knowledge of the area, means your property is in the perfect place to ensure a buyer or tenant can be found in a time frame to suit you.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 email@example.com
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.