Customer Service Apprenticeship Kundert Solicitors Llp
To provide support to reception and office staff members across all departments.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.15
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
07 Oct 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To support in reception/office trainee
- To ensure clients are dealt with politely, courteously and promptly
- To ensure all messages, whether telephone or oral are relayed accurately and promptly with the designated Fee Earner or other staff member
- To provide refreshments to clients (if necessary)
- To promote at all times the positive reputation of the firm
- To scan archived files onto the system
- Retrieving archived information
- Collection and delivery of post and DX
- Post office duties (eg stamps and parcels)
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, especially telephone skills
- Good level of Numeracy and Literacy
- Be able to complete tasks within agreed timescales
- Good keyboard and computer skills with good accuracy of data input
- Capacity to grow with the role
- Positive can do attitude, willingness to be a productive member of the team
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
GCSE at grades A*-C or 9-4 or equivalent including Maths and English.
This will give the successful candidate a great start to their career in business.
About the employer
Kundert Solicitors offers a wide range of expert legal services at competitive rates. Our team specialise in a variety of legal sectors to bring you dedicated and professional advice. Providing services in Coventry, Rugby and across the Midlands, we’ve been accredited across our various fields of expertise to bring you competitive legal advice and ensure you take the right route. With over 50 years of combined experience, we aim to provide a personal service with face-to-face consultations and tailored legal guidance.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Coventry And Warwickshire Chambers Of Commerce Training Limited
Sophie Florance 02476 231122 email@example.com
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills (if required)
- ERR - Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Attend off the job training one day per week at Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber Training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.