Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Headmasters
As an Apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of Hairdressing and will assist the stylists in the day to day running of the salon.
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
24 Sep 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a well-established very busy salon. The team have a high standard of professionalism and customer service and are looking to recruit a hairdressing apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will be expected to display a high of professionalism. You must possess good communication skills as dealing with the public is paramount. The suitable candidate must show passion for the industry.
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Meet and greet clients
- Assisting stylists
- Reception duties
- Cleaning duties
The stylists will expect you to work closely alongside them, observing assisting with colouring, shampooing and blow-drying.
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients in the salon
- Performing reception duties
- Shampoo and conditioning client’s hair
- Shadowing the senior stylist
- Maintaining salon health and safety - including maintaining and cleaning the salon
- Performing hair colouring to clients
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Smart appearance
- Team player
- Will need to pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College
- Progression to Level 3
Things to consider
- There may be at least one late night per week and Saturday work
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies
About the employer
We dedicate ourselves to continuous training and self development of our teams, allowing us to provide our clients with exceptional customer service, fantastic results, the newest treatments, using only the most elite products and techniques in luxurious surroundings.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 email@example.com
- Standard Hairdressing level 2
- Functional skills maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.