Business Administration Apprenticeship Bibby Payroll Services Ltd
We require a business administration apprentice to undertake general office duties and assist in payroll. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 01 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
24 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Compile payroll data
- Maintain records
- Using a computer
- All other general office duties
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to operate as a team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths, grades A*-C/9-4
- Excellent progression within this organisation
About the employer
We are a very friendly but professional firm of accountants based in Liverpool.
With over 20 years experience and an outstanding reputation, we have grown steadily year after year. The majority of our clients are based in the Liverpool area but we do have clients based throughout the U.K.
Our clients are our number one advertisement. We have built our reputation on the relationships that we have with our clients and we support this with our unique pricing structure.
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
Lisa Courtney 0151 259 1556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- You will also have on-the-job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.