Childcare Apprenticeship Ducklings Day Nursery
Will be trained up in all aspects of the C.Y.P.W Level 2 qualification whilst employed in the setting. Candidates will work for 4.5 days a week and will attend a training centre based in Liverpool City Centre for 0.5 days for their “off the job” training.
Closing date: 22 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
23 Dec 2021
24 Sep 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Feeding Children
- Reading stories
- Planning activities.
- Doing risk assessments
- Safeguarding Children
- Communicating with Children and parents
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Smart and presentable
- A passion to work with Children
- No formal qualifications are required but candidates must have basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Once qualified at Level 2 candidates can progress onto their Childcare Level 3 or Team leader/supervisor Level 3 qualification
Things to consider
- You will be on your feet all day
About the employer
Opened in 2005 and rated GOOD by Ofsted, Moreton registered for 33 children, Ducklings in Moreton prides itself on being fully involved in the community and is the longest established day nursery in Moreton. It is located very close to the centre of Moreton and is conveniently located for those travelling to the Mersey tunnels.
Ducklings Day Nursery
About disability confident
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.