Early Years Educator Advanced Apprenticeship MINI ADVENTURERS PRESCHOOL LIMITED
Our client is looking to take on an apprentice interested in doing their Level 3 Apprenticeship in Childcare, who has already completed their Level 2. They are looking for someone who is keen to work in Early Years childcare as part of a team.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
£129.36 to £249.48
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 28.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
21 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
- You will be expected to nurture children and support them in their learning and development through both play and adult led activities
- You will receive support and existing knowledge from the manager as well as other qualified staff
- We are a friendly setting with lots to offer anyone interested in learning more about s childcare career
Requirements and prospects
- A fast worker
- Uses initiative
- Friendly, kind and caring yet firm when necessary
- Confident in asking for help
- Good with children and team work
Fit and able to move equipment and run a round after children all day.
GCSE maths and English grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Potential to go permanent after successful completion of the Apprenticeship as a Preschool Assistant and growth from there could include more senior roles.
About the employer
Mini Adventurers Preschool adheres to a holistic approach of early childhood education. When we expose children to different environments and various learning experiences, we allow them to explore their self-awareness and gain a sense of the world around them. Once they leave our Preschool, they’re fully prepared for the next stage of their young lives.
Next Step Apprenticeships
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Next Step Apprenticeships
Angela Potter 01273 063769 email@example.com
This Level 3 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship course is for anyone interested in building a career in the children and young people’s workforce.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.