Business Administration Apprentice Prolink Associates Ltd
The candidate will undertake duties to include typing, file audits, database entry, photocopying, scanning, filing - both manual and electronic, archiving and tracking files as part of the business administration apprenticeship. Customer service duties including meeting and greeting, signing in candidates, and making and receiving telephone calls.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
21 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the administration manager to carry out duties including:
- Data entry
- File audits
- Archiving and tracking files
- Creating registers for training groups and one day workshops
- E-mailing candidates offers of interview and screening
- Collating learner folders and learner files
- Inivigilating exams
Customer service/reception duties, including:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Sigining candidates in and out of the building
- Contacting apprenticeship and traineeship applicants
- Contacting learners in relation to their attendance
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Good telephone skills and polite telphone manner
- Fully IT literate in Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude
- Smart appearance
- Polite and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
- Good team player
- Ability to follow instruction
English GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/4-9, or Functional Skills English Level 2 (desirable).
To progress within the company through a full time role with the opporutnity of progressing onto further qualifications.
About the employer
A people training company and since 1996 (Part of Protocol Group), over 3,000 learners have benefited both personally and professionally from completing one or more of our qualifications or courses.
Provide training and consultancy commercially.
External examiniation centre to several Awarding Organisations.
Prolink Associates Ltd
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
Melanie Judd 01212 2362634 email@example.com
- Level 3 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- British Values
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.