Marketing Assistant Apprentice Perfermento Limited
This role will involve you to use your marketing skills in order to help Perfermento Ltd brand there company successfully.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
17 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Working with the team to build marketing briefs (e.g. for social media, case studies, marketing campaigns etc.)
- Coordinating with the team to get all the information
- Preparing the plan with the company founders to develop the strategic brief
- Coordinating with intern 1 to obtain product branding and design
- Coordinating with intern 2 to obtain website functionality screenshots
- Coordinating with intern 3 to obtain information on popular hashtags and trends
- Coordinating with intern 4 for obtain marketing writeups
- Collating all the data together into a marketing strategy plan
Requirements and prospects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A passion for marketing and a keen interest in social media
- Good ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Hardworking, dedicated, and punctual
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good time management (Multi-task and prioritise tasks amidst a varying workload)
You are an energetic team player - enthusiastic and highly motivated individual. You have a passion for marketing and social media and are interested in graphic design. Boasting a creative flair, you will enjoy creating content. You will be organised, detail-orientated, and have the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet deadlines.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Opportunity to move into full-time employment upon completion.
About the employer
Perfermento Limited is a local business based in Sheffield. It is ran by two graduates from Sheffield University who are looking to change the way food products are manufactured. Specifically soy.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Sophie Mazzola 01142296179 Sophiemazzola@lifelonglearningandskills.org
Level 3 Marketing Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.