Social Media Marketing Assistant Apprentice Perfermento Limited
This role will involve you working with our social media platforms in order to engage with customers, collect data & advertise products.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
17 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
- Planning, development, and monitoring of the group's social media platforms
- Work across a range demographics to develop engaging campaigns and content in line with group strategy and key messaging
- Discussions with founders to determine outreach strategy and company tone-of-voice for social media
- Identifying trending topics and hashtags that match the company culture and branding strategy
- Determining potential influencers that match the marketing strategy, segmenting them into medium-reach (5-25K followers) and large-reach (>25K followers)
- Liaising with team to develop social media images that can be used
- Develop list of social media posts for marketing campaigns that is in line with company marketing strategy
Requirements and prospects
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proficient oral, written, and presentation skills
- Good time management (Multi-task and prioritise tasks amidst a varying workload)
- A passion for marketing and a keen interest in social media
- Hardworking, dedicated, and punctual
- You are an energetic team player - enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- You have a passion for marketing and social media and are interested in graphic design
- Boasting a creative flair, you will enjoy creating content
- You will be organised, detail-orientated, and have the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet deadlines
- GCSE Grade C/4 or above or equivalent in both English and Math
Opportunity to move into full-time employment.
About the employer
Perfermento Limited is a local business based in Sheffield. It is ran by two graudates from Sheffield University who are looking to change the way food products are manufactuered. Specifically soy.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Sophie Mazzola 01142296179 Sophiemazzola@lifelonglearningandskills.org
Marketing Assistant Standard to be delivered during apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.