Web Marketing Apprenticeship Perfermento Limited
This role will involve you working closely with the world wide web in order to meet the marketing and branding needs of Perfemento Ltd.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
17 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
- Website management including updates and creative/enriched content with SEO (Search Engine optimisation) best practice
- Metric tracking and reporting of website and social media performance using Google Analytics and other tools
- Product comparison and higher listing on websites, including placing it on electronic commerce websites - Amazon/eBay- for product sales
- Building skeleton of webpage using commonly used web tools
- Liaising with founders for specific information to be placed on website
- Liaising with other interns & Trainees to place all marketing materials prepared onto website
- Increase web ranking via SEO etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A passion for marketing and a keen interest in social media
- Good ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Hardworking, dedicated, and punctual
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good time management (Multi-task and prioritise tasks amidst a varying workload)
You are an energetic team player - enthusiastic and highly motivated individual. You have a passion for marketing and social media and are interested in graphic design. Boasting a creative flair, you will enjoy creating content. You will be organised, detail-orientated, and have the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet deadlines.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Opportunity to move into full-time employment with the company upon completion.
About the employer
Perfermento Limited is a local business based in Sheffield. It is ran by two graduates from Sheffield University who are looking to change the way food products are manufactured, specifically soy.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Sophie Mazzola 01142296179 Sophiemazzola@lifelonglearningandskills.org
Level 3 Marketing Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.