Neon Rocks - Digital Assistant Apprentice NEON ROCKS PR LTD
Assisting me with tasks related to digital content and marketing. Producing creative content, social media content, writing copy, editing copy, creating press lists, sending out press releases, scheduling social content, key word research seo optimisation. Updating website content and more...
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
£12,000.00 - £14,000.00
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2022
07 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented and passionate apprentice to join our small, specialist Digital Marketing Agency.
Day to day our apprentice will be:
- Assisting with tasks related to digital content and marketing
- Producing creative content to post on social media accounts
- Writing and editing copy
- Creating press lists and sending out press releases
- scheduling social content
- Key word research for seo
- Updating website content
- Other adhoc digital and non-digital projects to support the business
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Good communication skills
- Creativity and attention for design
- An interest in health and wellness
- GCSE Grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent in maths and English
- Excellent digital literacy and basic understanding of Digital Marketing
92% of our employer keep their apprentices, this is up to you to work hard, be easy to work with and become a valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may close sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
Neon Rocks is an ever-evolving PR and Branding agency founded in 2014 to answer a need for integrated PR, Marketing and Branding services. We work with brands all over the UK, Australia and South East Asia and we are situated an hour away from London in the city of Brighton. With strong contacts across the beauty, health, hair, fashion and lifestyle industry, we work with a variety of brands and offer many different services. Neon Rocks is owned and directed by Natasha Hassani. Natasha has over 15 years experience in PR, Brand Consultancy and Marketing and brings together a love of digital media, branding and creative PR.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be provide core digital support across a range of key digital areas including WordPress web content management, content creation (using Adobe InDesign and photoshop), social media, mail chimp and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company with a focus on producing brilliant content Training: You will be trained in:
- Planning content strategies
- Developing content
- Creating and evaluating content
- Wide understanding of the media industry
- Optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- Researching ideas and concepts
- Presenting client pitches and proposals
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.