Marketing & Products Apprenticeship Perfermento Limited
This apprenticeship role involves you in working with the marketing and products side of Perfemento Ltd.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
16 Sep 2020
Level 3 (A level)
- Developing marketing materials with a guided sales narrative
- Company information based on appropriate details provided into the right format for branding and comparison with competitors
- Design and procurement of company branding on sales merchandise and other online platforms
- Developing of branding after discussion with company founders
- Developing mobile platforms
- Working on various introductory labels such as bottle labels, logos, narrative, catchy phrases, product lines, etc.
- Introducing product models on website with labelling and packaging
Requirements and prospects
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A passion for marketing and a keen interest in social media
- Good ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Hardworking, dedicated, and punctual
- Proficient oral, written, and presentation skills
- Possess good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good time management (Multi-task and prioritise tasks amidst a varying workload)
- You are an energetic team player - enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- You have a passion for marketing and social media and are interested in graphic design
- Boasting a creative flair, you will enjoy creating content
- You will be organised, detail-orientated, and have the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet deadlines
GCSE Grade C/4 or above or equivalent in both English and Math.
Opportunity to move in to full-time employment.
About the employer
Perfermento Limited is a local business based in Sheffield. It is ran by two graudates from Sheffield University who are looking to change the way food products are manufactuered. Specifically soy.
SHEFFIELD CITY COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifelong Learning and Skills Service
Sophie Mazzola 01142296179 Sophiemazzola@lifelonglearningandskills.org
Marketing Assistant Standard to be delivered during apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.