Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship - Adult Care Worker Blyth Country House
Blyth Country House Care Home based in Blyth, Worksop, North Nottinghamshire is offering an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to stat their career in the health and social care sector as a Care Assistant. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE PROVIDING PERSONAL CARE TO ADULTS, WE CAN ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES AGED 18 OR ABOVE
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
£166.32 to £320.76
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
03 Sep 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Blyth Country House Care Home is offering an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to stat their career in the health and social care sector as a Care Assistant.
Main duties that you will be fully trained to carry out over the duration of the apprenticeship:
- Delivering quality personal care to each of the residents
- Supporting residents with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining hygiene
- Understand the needs of the residents and treat them with respect and dignity
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the residents, family, visitors and colleagues
- Responding promptly to call bells
- To assist in the cleaning of the care home
- Take reasonable care of equipment used to carry out tasks
- Adhere to all company and local policies and procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT and record keeping skills
- Team player
- Desire to want to help people
- Hard working
- Interest in working within a caring environment
GCSE’s A*- D/9-3 in English and maths or Functional Skills Level 1 equivalent.
Progression onto level 3 Apprenticeship - Lead Adult Care Worker or permanent role on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Please note that if the successful applicant is found prior to the closing date the vacancy maybe withdrawn early.
This apprenticeship is work based learning therefore most of the time you will be working at the employers address. Depending on your training you will only need to attend college in Nottingham city centre on a rare occasion.
Candidate must be able to travel to the workplace according to working hours.
About the employer
Blyth Country House Care Home work under a philosophy of care that dictates that all residents shall live in a safe and comfortable environment, where they are treated with respect and equality, irrespective of their needs and backgrounds and in an environment of trust and familiarity.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Kath Wilkinson email@example.com
Level 2/Intermediate Apprenticeship in Adult Care Worker: Level 2 Diploma in Care.
- Functional Skills - maths & English Level 1 or 2 (if required)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
Adult care worker
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.