Apprentice Commercial Property Administrator Mason Young Limited
At Mason Young we are looking for a motivated individual to join our small team to undertake a varied role and gain a range of experience to support our Commercial Property business.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
28 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
At Mason Young Ltd, you will work as part of a small team providing a great service to our clients and providing support to other team members. In this exciting and varied role, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones in the office and providing great advice to our clients
- Creating and maintaining accurate records
- Maintaining our client database
- Promotion of the business
- Creating brochures to assist with the promotion of commercial properties
- Arranging boards for vacant properties
- Support in the preparation of property reports
- Uploading details to the website
- Dealing with customers
- Sending emails
- Other general admininstration duties including data entry
Requirements and prospects
- GCSE Grade 4/C or above in Maths and English (or the equivalent)
- IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Ability to deal with customers
- Fantastic timekeeping
- Good written and spoken English
- Common sense
- Able to use your own initiative
- Grade 4/C or equivalent in Maths and English
- ICT - Desirable
Progression onto a further apprenticeship or permanent employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Can you get easily to this location?
Do you have the skills required?
About the employer
Mason Young is a niche property consultancy firm covering a range of services within the commercial sector and advise small start up businesses to large multi-national corporations.
These services include commercial acency, buying, selling and lettings, lease consultancy, rent reviews, investments, property manangement, rating, planning and general maintenance.
Mason Young Limited
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
Melanie Judd 0121 2367862 email@example.com
- Business Administration Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.