Apprentice Childcare Nursery Nurse Little Rainbows
Will be trained up in all aspects of the C.Y.P.W Level 2 Childcare qualification. You will work 4.5 days in the setting being trained and developed with a half day release at tracing providers centre based in Liverpool.
Closing date: 27 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
28 Jul 2022
27 Aug 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
An apprentice Childcare practitioner is required for this busy open plan day nursery.
Will be trained up in all aspects of the Level 2 Qualification including:
- Planning activities
- Doing risk assessments
- Telling stories
- Safeguarding Children
- Communicating with team and children and parents
Requirements and prospects
- Must be keen and interested in working with Children
- Must be hardworking and motivated
- Smart and presentable
- Good communication skills
- No formal requirement but must have basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Once qualified will progress onto Level 3 Childcare or Leadership and Supervision Level 3
Things to consider
- This is a physically demanding role
- This is an active role, that can be quite strenuous
About the employer
A purpose built nursery situated in the centre of Wallasey Village. The setting covers all age groups from babies to toddlers.
About disability confident
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000 email@example.com
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Will be trained up in all aspects of the C.A.S.H.H Level 2 Childcare
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.