Apprentice Nursery Assistant Head Start Day Nursery
A private day nursery is looking for a person to provide safe, high quality learning experiences which meets the individual needs of children attending the setting whilst also caring for them.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
26 Aug 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Observe and support children’s learning
- Ensure the nursery is clean and tidy
- Plan activities for the day ahead
- Maintaining accurate records
- Be prepared to help out where needed
- Working alongside colleagues as team
- Encourage children’s development
- To support the nursery
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to care for groups of children
- Hard working
No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can progress onto an Apprenticeship at a higher level, into employment, or onto further training at college.
Things to consider
Come and meet the team, so you can learn more about our Apprenticeships and Traineeships and the types of employers we work with. We can then support you with the next step of your career.
About the employer
Head Start Day Nursery
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 NVQ Childcare - Early Years Practitioner Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths, English and IT if applicable
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.