Level 3 Nursery Administration Assistant GROWING GENIUSES PRE-SCHOOL LTD
The main purpose of the job is to provide top level effective and efficient administrative support to the Nursery. Candidates must be able to work independently, use initiative and prioritise in a pressurised but highly rewarding environment, and enjoy being part of a highly motivated and dedicated team.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
24 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties and tasks:
- To promote the aims and objectives of the pre-school
- To ensure that the welfare and safety of children is paramount within the pre-school and outdoor areas
- To work as part of a team of professional workers and to ensure good practice at all times
- To attend relevant training, conferences and meetings
- To be responsible for implementing and monitoring systems of observation
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety standards
- To work with colleagues in the early identification and intervention for children who may benefit from additional support regarding their physical, emotional and social development
- To liaise and facilitate close partnership working with parents, other family members and staff to help ensure that the particular needs of children are met, and that parental choice is considered in terms of care given
- To assist the manager with the efficient upkeep of the building and maintenance, stock of equipment, furnishings and fittings
- To be involved fully in monthly staff meetings, planning meetings, parents’ evenings, fundraising events and training sessions outside working hours, as required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great people skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Teamwork ethic
- Positive attitude
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The successful candidate can go on to further training or into employment.
About the employer
Growing Geniuses Pre School is a private nursery based in Enfield.
GROWING GENIUSES PRE-SCHOOL LTD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.