Level 3 Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STANMORE LIMITED
We are looking for an Apprentice to join our friendly team, full training will be given so no experience necessary – all we ask is that you have a passion for working with children Bright Little Stars Nursery offers career development and training for all our employees as well as the opportunity to work in a fantastic setting with a new staff team
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Nov 2021
24 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Liaise with & support parents/carers
- Work alongside the manager & staff team
- To respect the confidentiality of information
- To ensure the setting of a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children
- To organise activities
- Preparation of snacks
- To develop your role within the team
- Performs any ad hoc duties as required
- Mindful of personal safety and safety of colleagues
- Attends training courses to further personal development
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and listening skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- A genuine enthusiasm for childcare
- Ability to motivate self and others
- A flexible approach to the work of the organisation
- Can add value to a team and take responsibility when required
Maths and English GCSE's (A-C or 4-9) or equivalent.
The successful candidate can possibly progress from an apprenticeship at Level 3, into employment or onto further training at college.
Things to consider
Bright Little Stars Benefits
- Support for higher level qualifications through the BLS Staff Development Programme with paid study days
- Senior Team and Management Internal Training Programme Two training and one planning inset days onsite
- Further internal and external training sessions through the year Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
- Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
- Free Uniform provided
- Three complementary team building activities and parties a year!
- Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
About the employer
Bright Little Stars Nursery in Stanmore is the newest addition to the BLS Group and is opening in October 2017. It is located in Stanmore Place in the Business and Innovation Centre which is situated within beautifully designed surroundings, conveniently positioned close to Stanmore Village. Our Nursery has excellent access to public transport, with Canons Park Station opposite and Edgware Station nearby, and road links in and out of the City.
The Nursery is situated a short distance away from multiple state and independent schools that have been awarded an Outstanding and Good by Ofsted. It features within a brand new, purpose built development making this an exciting, safe and secure environment for you and your little one.
We have specially designed three bright learning rooms for each of our age groups of babies and pre-toddlers, toddlers and pre-school featuring high ceilings, dual air-conditioning/heating systems and modern interactive LCD computer screens and technology. We have carefully selected and are well equipped with high quality resources and equipment to meet all of our individual children’s needs which will ensure your child has the best care and learning facilities possible.
Our outdoor gardens and sheltered areas give each room direct access to the outdoors encouraging children to explore their physical potential and promotes the free flow of learning and exploration skills.
The Bright Little Stars All-Inclusive Unique Learning Programme suits children aged between 6 months to 5 years old and incorporates the EYFS, Mathematics, Literacy, Science and Botany, Culture and Geography, ICT, Ben & Betty and an exciting range of Extra-Curricular Clubs.
BRIGHT LITTLE STARS STANMORE LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship NVQ (Early Years Educator)
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Functional skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.