Administration & Personal Assistant Apprenticeship DR Cost
Start your career as a Personal Assistant to the managing director of a leading Energy Procurement & Management company. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to progress to a full Personal Assistant role within the company.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
24 Aug 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Providing general administrative support
- Telephone work
- Support and action of general correspondence
- Telephone calls
- Diary engagements
- Meetings, communications and visits
- Providing key administrative services to the Excel and Database based administration to the Managing Director
- Opportunity to progress to a full Personal Assistant role with the company
Requirements and prospects
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and database skills
- High degree of accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- Good communication skills both telephone and face to face
- Call and objection handling skills
- Very good analytical and numerical skills
- Good organisation and people skills
- An appreciation of Customer Services and Account management
- Diligent and dependable
No formal qualifications required, but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
The successful candidate can go onto further training or an apprenticeship at Level 3, or into employment.
About the employer
Doctor Cost Limited is an independent energy management and procurement consultancy dealing in the UK & Ireland commercial market. Established in 2010 we specialise in sourcing energy contracts for businesses and organisations of all sizes from our London office, where we serve over 4000 customers across the UK and manage £28m annual energy spend. Our unique and tailored approach means that we better regular ‘brokers’ prices regularly and have a client retention rate in excess of 97%.
As a leader in Energy procurement and management, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing and investing in our business. We are looking for people who have a passion for excellence, work well as a team and can think outside the box to overcome challenges.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.