Nursery Apprentice RAINBOW CORNER NURSERY LIMITED
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Windlesham, Surrey are looking for a Level 2 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
24 Aug 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Windlesham, Surrey are looking for a L2 Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person
- GCSE maths and English at C/4 grade or equivalent or above is preferred but not essential
- If the candidate holds a Level 2 in Childcare, it would be advantageous and they would go directly onto the Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- Once completing your Level 2 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position and further training
Things to consider
- Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042.
About the employer
Rainbow Corner Windlesham Nursery and Pre-school is the second nursery to be owned by Lucy and Matt Whitehead. Rainbow Corner Nursey School was originally established in 1983 with its first nursery situated in Southsea, Portsmouth.
Rainbow Corner Windlesham opened in 2020 and is situated at the Community Hub Pavilion at the Field of Remembrance in the village of Windlesham, Surrey. The nursery is completely open plan, with the interior being very spacious, light and airy and fully equipped to provide areas for all types of activities. Ample car parking is available in the main hub carpark
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills: English and maths (unless exempt)
if the desired candidate already holds a valid L2 Childcare qualification, the L3 Early Years Educator is available on an 18 month basis
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.