Business Administration Apprenticeship DR Cost
Join our leading Energy Procurement & Management company and kick start your career into the world of business. This is a office based role with the opportunity for the right candidate to progress into an advanced administration role!
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
14 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Excel and Database based administration
- Filing documents
- Answering phones
- Data entry
- Contacting suppliers and contractors via phone and e-mail
- Daily admin help in running the business smoothly
Requirements and prospects
- Call and objection handling skills
- Very good analytical and numerical skills
- Experienced user of MS Office with very good Excel and database skills.
- An appreciation of Customer Services and Account management
- Good organisation and people skills
- Able to cope with multiple priorities and changing environment
- Diligent and dependable
- Good communication skills both telephone and face to face
- Concern for accuracy and ability to meet tight deadlines
GCSE English and maths level 9-4 or A-C
The successful candidate can go onto further training or into employment.
About the employer
Doctor Cost Limited is an independent energy management and procurement consultancy dealing in the UK & Ireland commercial market. Established in 2010 we specialise in sourcing energy contracts for businesses and organisations of all sizes from our London office, where we serve over 4000 customers across the UK and manage £28m annual energy spend. Our unique and tailored approach means that we better regular ‘brokers’ prices regularly and have a client retention rate in excess of 97%.
As a leader in Energy procurement and management, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing and investing in our business. We are looking for people who have a passion for excellence, work well as a team and can think outside the box to overcome challenges.
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business and Administration
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.