Nursery Apprentice BLOSSOM TREE MONTESSORI LIMITED
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual looking to start their career in early years childcare to join our team. This apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to work with all age groups. We are located on a beautiful farm, close to a number of transport routes, including bus stops and the Underground station.
Closing date: 13 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Dec 2021
12 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the team with care duties of the Children
- Act as a buddy for a Key Person, supporting with the Montessori and EYFS framework
- Ensuring the Children are happy to play in a happy and stimulating environment
- Communicate to all members of the room and the room leader
- Be flexible within the setting and able to follow instructions
- To undertake any further training requested by the nursery and maintain renewal dates
- To keep up to date with any safeguarding training and report any concerns regarding a child in the nursery to the Safeguarding Officer of the nursery
- To be flexible and adaptable, to assist in all areas of nursery work and to provide support for other members of staff
- To attend staff meetings and training courses/events as requested
- To work as part of the team and contribute positively to the staff team. To provide a role model of good practice to other members of staff
- To go about your duties with a positive and enthusiastic attitude – to be organised, efficient, confident, hardworking and conscientious
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Fun natured
- Passionate to work with Children
GSCE or equivalent English & maths desired but not essential, Functional Skills will be offered
Progression within the company.
About the employer
Blossom Tree Montessori has been built, furnished and equipped to the highest standards. We have created beautiful and stimulating learning environments to give children the best surroundings in which to learn and thrive. Simple unobtrusive surroundings and a wide range of learning resources create the right environment for children to play, learn and grow.
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 01753 596004 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce.
The Childcare Company is dedicated that each apprentice has the best possible learning journey, by providing training that develops the apprentice’s workplace skills, knowledge and personal development (behaviours), that will have a positive impact on them, in their workplace and in the wider society and most importantly sets a solid foundation to progress in their chosen career path.
Training is delivered through blended learning. Supported by one our sector specialist tutors the tutor will deliver teaching sessions using a variety of methods including; face to face, Skype, virtual classroom, face time and telephone and additionally provide support and motivation. Working in partnership with the employer, apprentices will be provided with ‘on the job’ and ‘off the job’ training during their paid working hours.
- Early Years Educator Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.