Apprentice E-Commerce Business Administrator Neotrims
You will get involved in the day to day running of the business, which includes: answering phones, assisting the directors with tasks delegated to you, helping on daily basis with daily orders dispatch as this is essential for you to understand what we sell, how its sold, how its dispatched and the problems we come across.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
20 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
A fantastic role in which to gain a full business perspective and enhance your business administration skills.
This role is for someone interested in products, working in dispatch section to help dispatch daily orders working to a strict system and also dealing with all online and phone customer enquiries, returns, problems etc.
A combination of online IT work, using our Linnworks Programme which handles all our online orders on one single platform.
Duties will include:
- Print daily orders form Linnworks (software that channels all orders from various platforms in one single place to manage) you will learn about this!
- Sort and allocate order to process based on product categories to various individuals
- Work in dispatch as part of small team to pack and dispatch orders
- Coordinate all orders, daily count and processing dispatch on ‘’Linnworks’’ and shipping companies
- Sort any issues of unfillable orders etc.
- Deal with customer queries and issues, via phone and email etc.
- Input all dispatch information into online computerised system
- Supporting in modernising the dispatch department through enhancing administration systems
- Support across the business in admin areas and some warehouse support if needed
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of basic computer systems
- We expect maturity and dedication to work
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly and ability to work under supervision and pressure to meet deadlines
- Genuinely see this as opportunity to as your career path, or at least a first step into a career and give it your best
- Open to learning new things and working in a multicultural environment
5 GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Permanent position for the right candidate.
Things to consider
If you are attending an interview, you will be expected to have read full specification and understood it as well as having done research about who we are and what we sell, following the URL links. (the college will provide this information at the next stage of interview).
About the employer
We are a company of 30 years old; traditionally a manufacturer of knitted ribs and cuffs (trimmings) and wholesale suppliers to high street manufactures of apparel. This operation, on a smaller scale still goes on. Over the years we have diversified and changed and adapted with the economic climate to survive. Our business now is 40% Manufacturing and 60% E-Commerce of Textiles (neotrims) and Costume Jewellery (www.janeojewels.com). Our manufactured goods are sold to wholesale clients and retail on online platforms.
E-Commerce and Retail has become a big part of the business and we are experienced sellers now on eBay and Amazon, having diversified into their international markets. So we have, apart from UK storefronts, eBay and amazon storefronts in the USA, Canada, Australia Platforms, and the 4 Major European Market places: Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Delivered in the workplace and using digital classrooms
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.