Business Administrator Apprentice Graffa Ltd
Business administration duties Providing office support including customer and employee support. Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity. Researching company data and archived reports. Keeping computer databases up to date. Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
03 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Filing and administration of documentation. Using bespoke computer systems full training will be given.
- Producing leaflets for marketing purposes.
- Diary planning
- Planning and setting up training rooms for next courses.
- Answering telephones, answering and replying to emails.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills – word, excel and outlook
- Good telephone skills – able to listen, respond, take queries and to gather information, given guidance.
- Basic understanding of quality assurance is preferred but not essential
- Discretion and honesty when handling confidential information
- To be a good team player, be open to feedback, adaptable in busy situations.
- Have a good hardworking ethic.
GCSE / Entry level
Full time position.
About the employer
Located in Chadwell Heath, Graffa Ltd Training and Assessments Ltd. specialise in Construction and Demolition training, health and safety courses, and NVQ/SQA-based qualifications. Improving the skills and credibility of individuals and companies around the UK.Our mission is to provide training that is in line with business and legislative requirements, while also being cost effective and time flexible for our clients to ensure our learners young and old are successful, that they achieve their qualifications in a timely manner, and that they receive quality service resulting in a positive learner experience. We ensure persons with learning disabilities are empowered to make choices, take risks, realise their aspirations and fulfil their potential. We treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service regardless of any learning disabilities. We’re strong believers in providing a solid and helpful service. This is why we advise our customers on the best training for their needs, even if it’s not a course that we provide.
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Luke Reinbach 07849 806 033 email@example.com
Working towards completing the Business Administration qualification our delivery plan will include
Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation.
02. Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete.
03. Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes.
04. Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm.
05. Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in.
06. Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.