Digital Marketing Apprentice PVL UK LIMITED
You will be supporting the Sales Manager and the Design & Development Manager, as well as working on our bigger social media and digital marketing campaigns, exhibitions, and other ad-hoc projects and tasks to support the business and the objectives in our business plan.
Closing date: 02 Aug 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Aug 2021
03 Aug 2020
Level 3 (A level)
- The role is a blend of creative and tactical output - understanding our audiences and the business objectives, as well as proposing new ideas for campaigns, content calendars, platforms and content
- At all times maintain and present the high standards and core values of our brand and reputation in the marketplace
- Assist and complete regular marketing tactical output such as posts on social media platforms, our websites / web shop updates, newsletters and exhibition material
- Sourcing photography of client projects and working processes for marketing material
- Identifying, sourcing and collating project stories and case studies for marketing purposes, with liaison with key suppliers and clients to develop collaborative marketing material
- Develop and maintain regular e-communication programme and database as directed by Sales Manager
- Assist in Exhibition planning, communication and collateral production as directed by Sales Manager
- Record and update account information on e-mail database
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills. Training will be provided for the specific systems we use
- Active and responsible user of social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A keen creative interest in online content and copywriting
- A commonsense approach to how to talk to people on the different social platforms
- Culturally switched on
- Interested in design and branding and accuracy of output
- Organised, flexible and accurate
- Responsible and reliable
- Thorough, responsive, consistent and have great attention to detail
- Able to take own initiative
- Good creative flair for design and communications
- GCSE grade (or equivalent) 4/C or above in English, IT & Maths preferred
92% of our employers retain their apprentices but this is up to you to make it happen by working hard, completing your apprenticeship and becoming a valuable member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the advertised date so please complete your applications as soon as possible.
The wage is £5 per hour.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
PVL are dedicated specialists in the production of high visibility livery and corporate branding for your commercial fleet vehicles and one of the leading fleet branding companies in the UK.
Since 1999 we have been supplying specialist reflective livery to the majority of the UK emergency services including Police, Ambulance and Fire services, Highway contractors and major UK blue chip companies.
Through continued re-investment in new technology and equipment, and experienced, committed personnel, PVL has grown steadily to become a major supplier of specialist reflective and printed vehicle graphics to the UK and beyond.
Our experience in supplying and dealing with large, mobile fleets has helped us to expand to meet increased demand for large format digital print for vehicle wraps and larger graphics in house on the latest eco-friendly printers and materials.
Together with our sister company Preview, we can meet all of your needs for innovative design and branding, through to efficient and effective production, with flexible and friendly account and project management.
We are all committed to maintaining and exceeding your expectations. Our team’s combination of years of technical and practical experience with the latest technology and working practices ensure you receive the finest quality, fit and durability from the livery we create whilst receiving personal care and attention at every stage.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.