Apprentice Administrator/Translation Project Coordinator One Global Solutions Limited
The role of the Administration/Project Coordinator Apprentice will be to assist the Project Managers in the delivery of translation projects. The role will include liaising with linguists, maintaining the supplier database and the preparing/finalising of project documentation.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
24 Jul 2020
Level 3 (A level)
The role of the Administration/Project Coordinator Apprentice is to support the Project Managers in the day to day management of translation projects. You will be working closely with the Project Managers in the set up and delivery of projects.
This includes but not limited to:
- Liaising with linguists and scheduling them for projects
- Updating and maintaining of supplier information on the database
- Preparing files for translation
- Sourcing and qualifying linguists for the database/individual projects
- Assisting in project quality assurance and delivery along with the project manager
- Updating TMs (translation memories) with translated content
- Layout checking of documents/PDFs
Requirements and prospects
- The role requires good communication skills as well as a high level of organisation and time management
- Due to the nature of the work that we do, a good level of IT skills would also be required
- Prior knowledge of Microsoft office programs would also be advantageous, full training will be provided for the other packages we use
- Professional but also personable
- Able to work well within a small team and alone
- An interest in languages would be preferable
GCSE or equvalents in maths & English – C/4 or above, also ICT preferred.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, progression to Project Manager level on a full time employment basis for the right person.
Things to consider
We are a small team so need someone who is comfortable working in a small team environment. The office can often be very quiet when it is busy. We do like to make the office as welcoming as possible and have spaces for break outs and team get togethers. The office has a kitchen area, table tennis and an office dog most days! Dress code is smart casual (Jeans and trainers – preferably no tracksuits) unless we have clients in which isn’t often.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
One Global is a provider of language services and works with client’s globally to assist in their needs. The range of services we provide include Translation, Interpreting, Voiceover, Subtitling, International Marketing and Multilingual Video.
We are a small team so work together closely on projects. Everyone at every level of the business gets involved at every stage. We are constantly evolving so welcome new ideas and are constantly looking at ways of improving.
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 0791 872 3685 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- You may be required to complete Functional Skills alongside your Apprenticeship depending on your previous qualifications
- Company In house training, working with a trained team who will provide the time and attention not only to make you skilled within our area but more importantly 'supported'
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.